Forward bends are the pinnacle poses of self-reflection. Practicing and finding comfort maintaining a forward bend takes time and patience. As you move
into a forward bend, your head is last to go, finally bowing down toward the body or the floor, drawing your attention away from the busy world around you.
1) warming up for forward bending asanas
2) easing into forward bends using porps
3) simple but effective asanas for everyday practice
4) a number of fowrard and lateral asanas
5) philosophy of forward bending asanas.