ALL ABOUT TTP
Our online LIVE Interactive Teacher’s Training Program is ON
“ Yoga Ashram Teacher Training”
200Hr Yoga Alliance certified
Starting from 17th of May until 25th of June 2020
Bookings are now open
Every individual participant is encouraged to complete 200hrs of training by attending the following classes:
1. Daily 3hrs Training with the instructor (5 days a week, i.e. total 15hrs/week) 2hrs for Asana / Pranayama training & 1hr for Theory Lecture with interval break.
2. Daily 3hrs Recommended Scheduled Classes for individual practice
(5 days a week, i.e. total 15hrs/week) with interval break
So overall, every participant has to attend 6hrs long classes daily, which will last for 6 weeks with 5 days in 6week, which totals 180hrs of training.
However, once the lockout is over we will have 1 week of orientation and practical sessions for 2-3 hours each day to cover 20hrs of the remaining training period.
Only after the successful completion of 200hrs training, the participants will receive Training Certificates accordingly.
Daily schedules and materials will be sent to you individually every day.
All classes will be conducted online via ZOOM.
AED 7500 ( instalment is accepted) T&C apply
Lead Teacher- Sneha Arora
Sneha started her journey as a yoga practitioner 15 years ago at the oldest school of yoga, The Yoga Institute, India with a year-long Teachers Training course. She then became the course co-ordinator and taught at The Yoga Institute for four years after her training. She has also trained at Hatha-based Yoga Schools in India in methods including Sivananda and Iyengar.
She is now affiliated to The Yoga Institute.
She brings with her a talented panel of teachers including our very own Dr Jaya Harikumar.
- Every class will normally include some lecture and discussion, usually in the early part of the day. Detailed outlines will be handed out before each class, allowing students to fully concentrate on the subjects of the day without taking notes.
- We will begin or end the day with good teacher-led, ninety-minute practice sessions.
- The rest of the day will involve interactive practise in a wide range of postural, controlled breathing and meditative techniques. Late afternoons will be dedicated to hands-on practise teaching, which has been found to be essential even for those who don’t plan on becoming professional teachers as those who teach ‘ learn twice’.
Request a Callback!
Please fill out the request form below to get a callback.
All qualified 200 Hrs TTP participants will get the certificate, and the program is certified by Yoga Alliance & Reps (20 CPD points for existing Reps clients)
Rates & Cancellation Policy